A series of inspirational workshops taught by Best Selling Author Mirela Sula and Sarah Alexander, Coach and Author.
7th MARCH – How be to be your Magnificent Self in your relationships
18th APRIL – How to be your Magnificent Self in your health and well-being
16th MAY – How to be your Magnificent Self in your spiritual life
Times: 10.00 – 5.00
Regents University, Regents Park, London
Cost for single workshop: £109.00
Prices includes a free copy of Mirela’s book Don’t Let Your Mind Go and Sarah’s book Spiritual Intelligence in Leadership: From Manager To Leader In Your Own Life
Places for these workshops are strictly limited, so please book your place early.
EXPERIENCE YOUR MAGNIFICENT SELF
These Workshops promise to release your fears and insecurities, clear away your lack of confidence and lack of worth and remove old limited thinking for good.
Join Mirela and Sarah for three days of inspiration, high vibrational energy and quality content that will take you to the next level in your life in 2015.
This series of workshops will give you the tools to
- Expand your business or career towards greater success
- Have a clear vision and sense of your Magnificent Self
- Enhance all your relationships so you feel happier and more valued
- Let go of any blocks to success so you are able to achieve more
- Feel healthier, more inspired and have greater peace of mind
- Deepen your spiritual connection so you feel more supported by Life
The workshops will focus on how to thrive in four key areas of your life: career, relationships, health/well-being and spirituality. Mirela and Sarah have found that when these areas are in balance, we are able to withstand any challenge and rise to all opportunities and occasions. In short, we are able to be our Magnificent Self.
The workshops will include scientific insight, inspirational stories, interactive exercises, beautiful guided meditations and practical strategies to help you achieve the results you desire as your Magnificent Self.
Mirela and Sarah will also be offering private coaching support outside the workshops to help you fully shine in these areas of your life.
Mirela Sula is an established respected psychologist and also journalist/author writing on psychological issues in Albania. She is working on a PhD psychology at School of Psychotherapy at Regents University and she is founder and Editor in Chief of Migrant Woman magazine.
Sarah Alexander is a coach, mentor, author and speaker. She helps people achieve results in their personal and professional lives through connecting to their spiritual intelligence.
PLACES FOR THESE WORKSHOPS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED, SO PLEASE BOOK YOUR PLACE EARLY.
WE RECENTLY HELD WORKSHOP ONE (FEBRUARY) IT WAS A MAJOR SUCCESS!
WORKSHOP TWO – 7th MARCH 2015
HOW BE TO BE YOUR MAGNIFICENT SELF IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
Relationships are a wonderful opportunity to be your Magnificent Self. Only through relating to others do you come to know yourself, even finding beautiful aspects of yourself that would otherwise have remained buried under the disguise of your small self. Through our relationships, we can find support for our variety of needs, both social and professional, if we know how to use our own innate resources.
What stops you from having relationships like this now?
- Your repeating patterns of being undervalued and insecure
- Your desire to give excessively to feel wanted at the expense of your wants and needs
- Your lack of skill at communication when you feel challenged
- Your lack of confidence to assert your desire to be honoured and cherished
In this workshop you will learn how to be the very best of yourself. You will discover how to honour your value and your needs and feel secure within yourself. You will experience how to stand in your power, your radiance and your Magnificent Self and know the key difference between beauty and radiance. You will also gain confidence in communicating, learn you can forgive effectively and know you can lovingly assert your deeper desires.
This workshop will give you the tools to:
- Communicate effectively in any situation, even the challenging ones!
- Release limiting beliefs that are causing issues in your relationships
- Create a solid, secure foundation within yourself that you can then bring to your relationships
- Create a network of support to satisfy your deeper needs and give you autonomy and freedom for the future
- Step into your radiance, your most attractive asset
- Work with and learn to control your negative emotions
WORKSHOP THREE – 18th APRIL 2015
HOW TO BE YOUR MAGNIFICENT SELF IN RELATIONSHIP TO YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING
When we feel healthy and vibrant we give off an energetic glow that is magnetic to all. This energy infuses all that we do and allows us to perform optimally in our lives. Achieving this level of health and vibrancy takes effort and focus. It takes a recognition that our physical well-being, as well as our emotional and spiritual well-being, come from within us.
Why do you not feel like this right now?
- You find it easier to ignore your inner messages to slow down or change your habitual patterns
- You are used to using food or alcohol to bury how you feel
- You like using caffeine to give you the energy for the day
- You are well practiced at dis-regarding your body’s messages
- You prefer being busy rather that listening to your body’s wisdom
- You spend so much time feeling tired or overwhelmed that you do not care what is going on inside
This all leads to stress related illnesses, adrenalin fatigue and a disconnection from our Magnificent Self.
This workshop gives you an opportunity to listen to your body, to absorb its wisdom and to move beyond the unconscious patterns of treating our body with a lack of respect and honour. You will also learn the Chinese approach to health and use powerful meditations to bring healing to your body so you can radiate your Magnificent Self.
The workshop will give you the tools to:
- Listen to your body, understand its language and receive its wisdom
- Maintain your equilibrium and collaborate with your body from the inside out
- Understand how our negative emotions are stored within the body
- Let go of some of the thinking that causes chronic patterns of bodily abuse
- Create a body that is healthy and vibrant
- Develop the power of your intuitive wisdom to support your body
WORKSHOP FOUR: 16th MAY 2015
HOW TO BE YOUR MAGNIFICENT SELF IN YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE
Being your Magnificent Self is the essence of your spiritual life. Your Magnificent Self is the inner truth of who you are. The more you connect with that Self through stillness and contemplation, the more you are able to live as that Self in your live.
Why do you not do this now?
- You feel inadequate and prefer living life ‘alone’
- You lack a deep faith in a Higher Power and the goodness of Life
- You have unconscious fears that focus on your suffering, your misfortunes and your lack
- You believe that life may never change for the better. Pessimism is your favourite mind-set
- You cover over your fears with excessive busyness and a lack of time for spiritual connection
- You feel unfulfilled and are living life as if it was all ‘up to you’
This workshop will focus on your inner transformation and will give you the opportunity to initiate lifelong changes in your relationship with a Power that is here to help you at all time. This spiritual connection will support you in being the best version of yourself and allow you to truly radiate your Magnificent Self in the knowledge that you are never alone.
In this workshop your will learn the tools that will help you to:
- Focus your mind to have a strong inner connection
- Use prayer and meditation to help you in all areas of your life
- Develop and strong and supportive spiritual connection and deep faith
- Release a belief in your inadequacy and misfortune
- Know the value of gratitude, happiness and joy in your spiritual quest
- Recognise that the effects of your illusions are as strong as the effects of your truth
- Know you are as God created you