Global Woman Magazine, in association with The Laszlo Institute of New Paradigm Research, and The Club of Budapest, proudly presents:
Dates: 30-31 JULY 2016
Venue: Millennium Gloucester Hotel, Kensington, London
We intend to create a movement of women who are willing to actively contribute and make a difference to the planet and create a better world for us all. This powerful new paradigm for our world will ensure equality, unlimited opportunity for all and fruitful collaborations that lead to success.
Over this two-day super–conference you will experience inspiration, financial and spiritual empowerment and a quantum leap in your well-being.
You will have an opportunity to ask these fantastic speakers your questions and you will mix with like-minded individuals to share your stories, and grow to your next level.
You will also have the opportunity to network in style with successful business owners, entrepreneurs and personal development gurus who will help you push your boundaries and grow your potential.
The Three Inter-related and Important Themes at the Summit are:
- How to set achievable goals for generating income that will pay for your lifestyle desires, give you financial freedom, and give something back into the world for the greater good.
- Be the CEO of your life: Put your plans into action to make it happen.
- Use business to change lives for the better – have profit with purpose.
- Understand the attributes of a financially successful entrepreneur with a sustainable business model.
- Discover how to navigate your way through the challenges, pitfalls and learn how to manage cash-flow.
- How to successfully acquire funding and how to ethically make full use of resources at little or no cost that has a mutual benefit.
Theme Two: Well-being
You will learn:
- How to keep your mind healthy, positive, focused and how to prevent stress.
- How to use more of your mental product to achieve far more than you ever thought possible.
- How to realise the power of your own energy as a force for a higher level of socially responsible achievement.
- The science behind how your well-being impacts your personal, professional and spiritual life.
Theme Three: Spiritual
You will learn:
- How to get in touch with your spiritual self and awaken your Higher potential.
- How to incorporate your “spiritual self” into everything you do
- How to develop your inner spiritual awareness and “spiritual senses” so that they work guiding you towards your vision and goals in your personal and professional life.
- How to understand the principles of “planetary consciousness” and “connectedness”. This knowledge can empower you to achieve what you desire.
- How to spiritually integrate a number of key principles that will give you a profound, “holistic worldview”, including the principles of concentration, memory, energy, healing and divinity.
This summit will also raise important questions for discussion:
- What are the ways to empower women in all the strata of life?
- How can women gain financial freedom?
- How can women come together and play a role in building and empowering their communities?
- What are those feminine values that both women and men share that we need to make this world more equitable, humane and sustainable?
- How can men contribute to making such values a more decisive element in decision-making in the world—how can they help building a new paradigm for women as an equal and influential force in society?
- How can we bring together the most successful leaders and redefine the pathways to power — in business, I in communities and in the social causes they champion?
- How can each of us better identify and scale opportunities to ignite and engender lasting change?
- How can gender psychology help make women an increasingly important influence in the world?